Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a great Christmas with family or friends, or alone, whatever. I spent it with my friends, and here’s 25 things I did this Christmas, in that order (mostly).
- Another (semi-impromptu) sleepover at Jo Yi’s house.
- Failed countdown party at her house with the Ungs, her cousin, her brother’s friends, and of course, miss Wen Yi and Zoey. Jen couldn’t make it.
- Fail countdown party because
- no one was counting down, I mean, no one.
- the guys were too engrossed in their FIFA game
- we missed it by two minutes, noticing only at 12.02 am.
- Wen Yi & Zoey spent their countdown in the car haha
- there was also no food around. Not that I’m complaining, it’s just party usually had food.
- we also didn’t party, or do anything party-like.
- Zoey and I finally met this guy we’ve been dying to meet forever (out of curiousity, not admiration). Tried our best not to stare.
- We sat around laughing (non-stop, we were uncontrollable), talking, eating, and watching the guys play FIFA.
- We were also all squeezing on her couch together, her big couch felt so small with so many people around.
- Took plenty of pictures. See some below.
Zoey’s fond of biting.
You can see some of the guys playing!
- Woke her relatives up from their sleep several times. No one really tried to keep their volume down, oops.
- Tried my first frozen grape!
- Had a delicious chicken special cheese burger!
- Zoey and I brought our books down to read while the remaining guys continued playing FIFA.
- I didn’t think they were ever going to leave.
- Jo Yi went to bed first, after deciding that we should all share her bed. We remained down in the living room.
- The rest finally left at 5am (!!) when the cousin had to go to sleep. I thought they were never leaving.
- We decided to sleep on the (super comfortable and roomy) couch in the living room, instead of squeezing together on Jo Yi’s bed, now that we have the whole living room and couch to ourselves.
- Wen Yi fell asleep soon after, while Zoey and I talked for two hours wtf. I thought I wasn’t going to sleep.
- At 7 freaking am, when all the relatives were up, we finally decided to stop talking and go to sleep.
- Went up to Jo Yi’s bedroom to continue sleeping when accidentally woken up.
- Zoey and I finally woke up at 4pm!
- Watched some lawyer/police HK drama on Astro on Demand, while eating butter cookies to fight hunger.
- Said we were going to leave but ended up watching one more episode.
- Also said we were going out to eat but didn’t happen.
- FINALLY LEFT.
- Went to Rachel’s open house. Finally had my first proper meal.
Picture stolen from Katrina’s Instagram.
- Home sweet home.
It was a great Christmas.